On behalf of the Expertec family, we wanted to send a quick note to let you know how Expertec is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and how we are proceeding with our current work plan. Our priorities during this crisis are to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our team members while helping slow the spread of the disease and to safely maintain operations to continue fulfilling customer requirements.
Expertec’s responsibility to our team members, the communities in which we live and the customers we serve will continue to be our main focus during the complex challenges ahead. As such, we have now adopted the following guidelines:
• For the month of March, we have cancelled our sales personnel travelling to visit existing or new customers.
• We will be utilizing virtual technology to meet our customers or suppliers as an alternative to face to face visits, as much as reasonably possible.
• We are reminding employees about washing hands often and are increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in any high traffic areas.
• We have updated our cleaning and sanitation protocols, and have adapted best practices advocated by public health officials, cleaning and disinfecting work surfaces and shared equipment as well as doorknobs, work-surfaces and washrooms/breakrooms.
• In the event we are required to curtail operations due to further public health restriction recommendations or due to a lack of available manpower, we will prioritize activities by customers and those in health care, emergency response, sanitation, transportation and communications will be given priority.
We are doing our utmost to keep Expertec’s team, customers and communities safe while continuing to deliver the upfitting services Expertec is known for. With projects proceeding uninterrupted at our 3 locations, Expertec will continue to safely and responsibly fulfill our customers’ fleet requirements.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly.